Friday 23 January 2015

Autumn Path ACEO in acrylics

I love the light at end of the path on this one and I am really happy with how it turned out.  Another one that everything just seemed to work.

My 6 x 6 inch Ampersand panels arrived today all in one piece which I am rather pleased about as I only had a few Raymar Panels left.  I still think I prefer the Ampersand panels -  mainly because they are smooth so it is easier to paint detail.  Not sure were the other half of my parcel has got to as I also ordered a few 5 x 7 inch panels that were coming in a separate parcel.  Both parcels were posted together, but that one is still showing that it is in Chicago so I might have to follow up next week - at least it is the smaller package.

Autumn Path measures 3.5 x 2.5 inches and is painted on 300gsm smooth Arches watercolour paper.

Many thanks to Thomas Habermann for the reference photo.

Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment