Friday 3 January 2014

Snow Leopard ACEO in acrylics

So for my first painting for 2014, I decided to challenge myself and paint a snow leopard but in the ACEO size.  It was rather fun painting an animal for a change and I am really pleased how it turned out so I will be painting more animal aceo's this year.

Today has been really hot - I have been running the air conditioner since 7.15 am.  Tomorrow they are predicting that Brisbane will reach 41C!!!!.  Never experienced temperatures this high before.  I think it will be another day of staying home and running the air-conditioner - at least I should be able to paint the bird aceo's that I had planned to paint earlier this week but never got around to.

Snow Leopard measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches and is painted on 300gsm smooth Arches watercolour paper.

Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment